A recommended tours between three countries Thailand – Laos – Cambodia. An excellent tour that is highly appreciated by many foreign tourists when coming to Asia.
This exciting journey uncovers exotic “mini Thailand” then take us deep into South East Asia’s less visited countries of Laos and Cambodia. Veer off Southeast Asia’s trodden paths to uncover the glory days of lost empires—and immerse yourself in the vibrant cultures that have emerged in their wakes. you’ll encounter temples and shrines devoted to Buddhist, Hindu, and animist worship; romantic remnants of French Colonial architecture; and gilded palaces where royals still reside. Along the way, you’ll meet locals in their markets and schools, and learn about traditional crafts like silk-weaving and paper-making from artisans who have practiced their trades for generations.
12 days / 11 nights
Departure: Daily from Bangkok or Luang Prabang
Theme: Nature/Soft Adventure, Traditional culture
- Experience the vibrant and diverse cultures of Bangkok where modern edges wrap around its historic beauty giving temples and quiet streets hidden niches to explore
- Venture outside of the metropolis to the fabulous city of Ayutthaya, the once storied capital of Siam
- Discover one of the most famous floating markets in the world at Damnoen Saduak
- Marvel at the iconic and awe-inspiring Khmer temple complex of Angkor
- Cultural immersion with the Baci Ceremony and welcome dinner by the local family in Luang Prabang
- Uncovering the local secret receipts by joining the hands-on cooking class
Day 1: Bangkok – Kanchanaburi
Day 2: Kanchanaburi – Ayutthaya
Day 3: Ayutthaya – Bangkok
Day 4: Bangkok – Fly to Siem Reap
Day 5: Siem Reap – Angkor Thom – Angkor Wat
Day 6: Banteay Srei – Tonle Sap
Day 7: Artisan D’Angkor – Silk Farm – Fly to Luang Prabang – Baci ceremony
Day 8: Luang Prabang – Nature and Culture Experience
Day 9: Luang Prabang – Cooking Class – Kuang Si Waterfall
Day 10: Luang Prabang – Pha Tad Ke
Day 11: Luang Prabang – Pak Ou Caves – Chanthavinh Resort
Day 12: Luang Prabang – Departure
You are free to stroll around the resort for your own exploration before taking the departure flight
(Pickup: 03 hours before departure)
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- In case of unpredictable bad conditions of weather in Halong Bay, please kindly understand that the cancellation will be made ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and normally the announcement will be informed in short notice.
12 Breakfast, 10 Lunch, 1 Dinner
Hotel (10 nights)
- Overnight in shared Twin/ Double room with air-conditioning (AC) at the hotel.
- Overnight on local train at a shared compartment with 4 soft berths (if any)
- Overnight at local homestay in a shared room, private blanket and mosquito net (if any)
- All transport within Thailand, Cambodia, and Laos (including airport pick up & see off), as per itinerary
- Flight tickets in tour: Bangkok – Siem Reap, Siem Reap – Luang Prabang (20kg luggage inclusion)
- Meals as indicated in the program
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at the accommodation (if any)
- International flights (arrival and departure) with taxes
- Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry, and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
Cancellation by Customer
- 30% of total package price should be deposited once the booking is confirmed
- Cancellation received less than 72 hours prior arrival date or No show: full charge the deposit amount
- Cancellation received from 4 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total package tour charged
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 20 days prior arrival date: 10% of total package tour charged
- Ask our Consultant for more detail.
For more Tours, please return to our front page.